Barebottle Sales Positions (Multiple Available)
- Barebottle Beliefs:
- We believe in hiring exceptional people; experience is always a plus, but the individual is more important.
- We believe in delegating appropriately, we will not micromanage you, but will always provide support when needed.
- We have a flat organization structure; Good work will be rewarded.
- We greatly appreciate and encourage diversity. We are better for it.
- Words to live by: "In the absence of orders, lead."
Candidates will have:
A passion for craft beer and the craft beer community.
Superior relationship-building and interpersonal skills. People with infectious personalities are encouraged to apply.
Superior organizational and interpersonal skills.
A can-do, servant leadership style.
- Sales Duties will include:
Establishing long-lasting, genuine, trust-based relationships with sales accounts.
Building the Barebottle brand with customers, consumers, industry partners, and with media.
Delivering beer to accounts, managing the supply chain, account maintenance, and accounts receivable process as necessary.
Must be 21 years or older, with a valid CA driver’s license and clean driving record. No prior brushes with Johnny Law.
Basic math skills.
Friendly, Pragmatic, good problem-solving skills.
Vehicle for transportation (company will reimburse mileage or gas costs).
- Preferred Skills: (these are a nice 'plus' but not required.)
Previous experience in Craft Beer Sales.
Homebrewing Experience, Cicerone, or BJCP accreditations.
- Overview of Employment
- Job Type: Full Time.
- Geographies: Multiple available.
- Pay Rate: Competitive. Base Salary + Commission. Opportunity for Employee Stock Options.
- Health Care (Including Dental/Vision)
- Food & Beer Benefits
- To Apply:
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include "Sales Position" in the subject line.
- Please attach a current resume.