Beer Brewing Class - Barebottle Brewing Company
Learning to brew beer is among the most important survival skills one can acquire! Join us for a 1.5 hour class at Barebottle Brewing Company where you're learn how to make high quality beer at home, and have some fun along the way. The class is taught by Michael Seitz and Lester Koga, both competition-winning homebrewers, Certified Beer Judges, and Co-Founders of Barebottle Brewing Company.
The class includes: 1) an overview of the brewing process & a hands-on demonstration of homebrewing 2) a brief history of brewing & classical styles, 3) beer tastings, 4) a behind-the-scenes tour.
- Reminders: Barebottle is a working brewery, so attendees are encouraged to wear close toed shoes with some grip on the soles, and to dress warmly as the tour includes visiting cold storage.
- Attendees: To taste the beers, attendees must be 21, but attendees under 21 are welcome to attend the instruction and tour.
- Food: food trucks are available on site, and food can be purchased separately if desired.
- Barebottle is located at 1525 Cortland Ave San Francisco, CA 94110. It is a big blue warehouse near the 101 freeway.
- There is generally good street parking along Cortland avenue, and if it is crowded, there is street parking near the Lowe's at the intersection of Bayshore & Cortland Ave.