"Of Course I Remembered"
Valentine's Day Beer Pairing Dinner
What is a Valentine's Day without chocolate? We felt the same way. We are excited to announce our first (but not last) Beer Pairing dinner at our Barebottle Brewery Taproom. We partnered with our friends at Culinary Eye Catering. They designed a tasting menu around our beers, which we are so excited to try. Get in line! This is a ticketed event. Tickets going on sale soon. Tickets: $100 (includes 5 course menu and all beers.) Only 44 tickets available. Tickets are selling fast. Seating at 7pm.
Sneak Peek of the Menu:
- Amuses: 3-4 bites on slates + California Cologne Kolsch Style Ale
- Cold Smoked Mt. Lassen Trout with Oro Blanco, Avocado, and Charred Kohlrabi + Doom Bloom New England Style Triple IPA
- Duck Eggs en Cocette with Wild Mushrooms, Brie, and Black Truffle Crostini + Coastal Red Imperial Amber
- Petaluma Farms Rocky JR Chicken: Poached Breast, Leg and Thigh Croquettes, Braised Collards & Butter Beans + Epic Proportions IPA
- Coconut Dark Chocolate Brownies with Smoked Marshmallow & Sea Salt + Yerba Buena Chocolate Mint Porter
Lets just say, typing this made me hungry. Hope to see everyone there!